Today our sponsor Veffie Boogie brings us a genious recipe with Indian flavours.
Today I bring to you a reminiscences flavour of India, In a nostalgic repture, I started to thinking of my trip to the country of colours and contrast I had some time ago…. And even though in general the Hindu kitchen is extraordinary, it was something about these LASSI smoothies that really captured me, with fresh fruits and yogurts.
Today I have prepared my own version using Mango and Turmeric, the result was smooth and creamy, with a touch of a spicy and a wonderfull sweet aftertaste. Apart from that we are going to use the Almend milk I showed you on my blog for a light and liquid consistency.
INGREDIENTS FOR FOUR GLASSES
200ml of very cold almend milk (Made out of the extractor , To recipe you can see here)
1 Yogurt of own taste. (I used a organic variety with cranberries)
1 Big ripe Mango
2 to 3 Spoons of good quality honey or agave syrup
1 Spoon of Turmeric Powder
2 Spoons of organic Vanilla poder
And for decoration we added edible roses, pollen and vanilla poder.
- Peal the mango and cut into small pieces.
- Mix the vanilla and turmeric poder with milk and yogurt in a big glass or jarr
- We turn on the Slow Juicer and add the mixture that we just made adding the pieces of mangos bit by bit.
- Once we have our smoothie ready in a jarr, we add some honey to our own taste.
- Serve in a glass and decorate with pollen, a Little more vanillia powder and crumbled roses.
Don´t throw away the leftover mango pulp, U can use it for cakes and cookies.. etc (If you do not use straight away no problema, store it in the freezer)