Today we are going to prepare a tasty and healthy dessert. Indeed, such soft enjoyment does not necessarily have to be heavy and caloric.
This is why we present today a tasty Mango pie, cheesecake-style.
Very fast and easy to prepare!
- Mangoes (Sigfrido Fruit)
- One envelope of powdered unflavoured gelatin
- Soybean milk (500 ml)
- Crush the biscuit and make it compact with a little oil or margarine. (It is healthier to use margarine than butter). Once it is compact, place it in the mould so that it serves as a basis for our pie.
- Bring 250ml of soybean milk to a boil and add the envelope of powdered unflavoured gelatin. Once it is dissolved, add again 250 ml of soybean milk stirring continuously.
- Blend the 2 mangoes and add them in the pot to the mixture of powdered unflavoured gelatin and milk; stir.
- Pour gently our mixture in the mould over the biscuit base.
- Leave to cool at the refrigerator for at least 6h.
*We can add a little coconut powder to decorate or whatever topping you like. Be creative!
Ready to prepare your tasty and healthy pie?